Welcome to the Panasonic Technical Forum! The Forum is designed to allow you (the user) and our engineering teams to easily share technical information relating to Panasonic products.
Please be advised that the Panasonic Technical Forum is intended for use in North America ONLY.
If you choose to participate in this community, we ask that you:
- Respect all members and their posts, including personal contact information (email address, company, etc.).
- Help your fellow users.
- Be truthful when posting a question or commenting to an open topic.
- Do NOT solicit, SPAM, advertise or self-promote in the Forum.
- Do NOT post copyrighted or confidential material. Post carefully and respectfully.
- DO NOT post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Do NOT ask for user email addresses or phone numbers
- DO NOT cross post questions. Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple forums.
Panasonic has assigned Moderators to ensure that the Forum is a respectful community and that all questions are answered in a timely manner. Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Panasonic Technical Forum organized and helpful for all users.
General Posting Guidelines
When posting to the Panasonic Technical Forum we ask that you follow these steps:
- Search before posting a question to the Forum to see if the topic may have been addressed previously.
- All posts (questions and comments) MUST be submitted in English.
- When creating a new topic, please be aware that you have a limit of 140 characters. Be specific and concise with your engineering question. Make sure that you include the part number or series with your question.
- Use the Additional Details field to further explain your question or issue.