AT Command Mode on PAN1762

I'd like to use AT Command Mode on PAN1762.

So I've prepared PAN1762 USB boards(EVK) and EasyStandalone in SDK now.

Then, It seems there are 2 ways to flash AT-Command Firmware on EasyStandalone.

What's the difference between using AT-Command Firmware & AT-Command Interpreter HEX file in SDK  ?

Also, I try to control PAN1762 by Terminal application on PC.

But there is no any response from module even I tried to use several Terminal applications .(TeraTerm/Termite/etc)

However I can use TOSHIBA TCU GUI TOOL in SDK at the same situation and that works well.

Could you tell me how to use PAN1762 under Terminal Application.

Thanks.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • What's the difference between using AT-Command Firmware & AT-Command Interpreter HEX file in SDK  ?

There is no difference. The latest version of EasyStandalone always has the latest version of the AT Command firmware. So if you download a new SDK make sure to install the new version of EasyStandalone. Otherwise you might end up programming an old version of the AT Command firmware.

However I can use TOSHIBA TCU GUI TOOL in SDK at the same situation and that works well.

Could you tell me how to use PAN1762 under Terminal Application.

The AT Command firmware does not use a pure ASCII format for the commands. Instead each command has length information prepended and all the parameters are transferred in binary format.

Please check out the AT Command firmware specification for an explanation of the format.

In short: it is difficult to use a terminal application to send commands to the AT Command firmware.

• Michael Hunold 

Well noted with many thanks.

I understand that well. 

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 8 mths agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 58Views
  • 2 Following