Interfacing of PAN1762 BLE Module with TMS320F2812

Hello,

I want to interface PAN1762 module with TI TMS320F2812 micro-controller unit in Host Mode, is it possible??, if yes How??. I am using Code Composer studio 7.0(CCS7) IDE.

I have gone through Toshiba Bluetooth SDK developers guide 4.3.0 version. My understanding is that SDK and demo projects are given for Toshiba Micro controllers only, correct me if my understanding is wrong. Can I use same SDK and demo projects for application development for TMS320F2812. Any suggestions would be helpful. Please note that i am using PAN1762 module, not a PAN1762 stick.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I want to interface PAN1762 module with TI TMS320F2812 micro-controller unit in Host Mode, is it possible?

Yes, absolutely.

I have gone through Toshiba Bluetooth SDK developers guide 4.3.0 version. My understanding is that SDK and demo projects are given for Toshiba Micro controllers only, correct me if my understanding is wrong.

That is not correct. Any microcontroller can be used together with the Toshiba Bluetooth SDK.

Can I use same SDK and demo projects for application development for TMS320F2812. Any suggestions would be helpful.

If you need to start from scratch please refer to chapter "7. Bluetooth Driver Integration and Porting" from the bluetooth_sdk_developers_guide_v4_3_0.pdf. This explains how to integrate the necessary portions from the SDK into your project.

Please note that i am using PAN1762 module, not a PAN1762 stick.

I would suggest that you start with the PAN1762 stick and use the PAN1762 Software Guide as a reference. It shows how to interface with the PAN1762 from the PC via UART. This is the same setup you will later have in your environment.

If you have a working sample setup, you can always go back to it and check how it works.

Like 1
Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 7 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 64Views
  • 2 Following