I’m writing to you regarding an issue with PAN1026 deep sleep mode set up, and I’m hoping you can shed some light on it.
I am trying to put PAN1026 to sleep mode when it’s not connected, I must do it using UART comands (not GPIO0). used commandTCU_MNG_INIT_REQ and TCU_MNG_DEEP_SLEEP_REQ. This is how I set up:
2. Switch to TCU mode by HCI_SET_MODE request
4. TCU_MNG_DEEP_SLEEP_REQ (this command does not return status, don't return nothing)
second - I tryed nex command:
1. M2 _BTL_SET_DEEP_SLEEP (During HCI mode)
4. Start advertising
5. Start advertising or get connected.
6. Send TCU_MNG_DEEP_SLEEP_REQ (this command does not return status, don't return nothing)