Write response delay problem on PAN1026

Hello,

I am working on PAN1026. I am having a problem that the data rate is very slow.
I have set the connection interval to 7.5 milliseconds.

But for the write request, PAN1026 always sends write response after 33-40 milliseconds. That makes the data transfer very slow. Ideally, it should send the write response within connection interval value. But It,s is not happening.

I have tested it using different android devices (Hawaii, Samsung, Pixels) and the behavior of PAN1026 is always the same (PAN send write response after 33-40 milliseconds).

Can you please help me write response is always sent after such delay from PAN1026? It makes our data transmission very slow.

I will be really thankful for your help.

Regards

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • For your information: There is no PAN1024 module, only PAN1026. So I changed PAN1024 to PAN1026 in your post so that your question can be correctly found when searching for PAN1026.

I have tested it using different android devices (Hawaii, Samsung, Pixels) and the behavior of PAN1026 is always the same (PAN send write response after 33-40 milliseconds).

The processing on the mobile phone and the choice of programming (native Java application vs. using some framework) of course will impact the overall behavior of the Bluetooth connection.

However when using PAN1026 in conjunction with a host processor the response time is determined by Bluetooth 4.0 and the choice of this host processor architecture.

I gave a more detailed response in this forum post: https://forum.na.industrial.panasonic.com/t/36aqly

• Please don't create additional accounts for posting the same question more than once.

Sometimes posting get caught in the spam filter and will not show up immediately.

But every post will go through administration and blocked postings will be released then.

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 13Views
  • 2 Following