Connection parameter update request from PAN1026

Hello,

I am working with PAN1026 and i am sending a connection update request to update the connection parameters.

I am using the following function:

void updated_connection_parameter_req( struct ble_api_connection _connectionInfo)
{
  struct ble_api_connection connectionInfo;
  struct ble_api_connection connectionInfo;
  struct tcu_mng_le_connection_update_request request;
  request.connection_interval_min = 0x06;
  request.connection_interval_max = 0x06;
  request.connection_latency = 0;
  request.supervision_timeout = 0x1F4;
  connectionInfo.connection_handle = _connectionInfo.connection_handle;
  ble_api_update_connection_start(&connectionInfo, &request);

With the above parmeters, it should set the connection interval to 7.5 ms which is the minimum possible value. But it always sets the connection interval to 11.25ms.

I want to make communication faster. To achieve that I am trying to use the minimum value for the connection interval.

Can you please suggest me what should I do to achieve the minimum connection interval?

I will be really thankful for your help.

kind Regards

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • For your information: There is no PAN1024 module, only PAN1026. So I changed PAN1024 to PAN1026 in your post so that your question can be correctly found when searching for PAN1026.

With the above parmeters, it should set the connection interval to 7.5 ms which is the minimum possible value. But it always sets the connection interval to 11.25ms.

Can you please suggest me what should I do to achieve the minimum connection interval?

PAN1026 acts as a peripheral device, the connection is established by the central device, ie. the mobile phone.

The mobile phone has full control over the connection parameters when the connection is established.

Even if PAN1026 requests a connection parameter update procedure, the remote device may always use different connection parameters or change the connection parameters arbitrarily.

So when you encounter that the remote device does not switch to a connection interval of 7.5ms, then the problem is to be found on the remote device side.

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 18Views
  • 2 Following